- Just In
- Coming Soon
- ASEPTIC & UHT
- DAIRY PROCESSING
- TANKS & VESSELS
- MIXERS & BLENDERS
- CIP PLANTS
- FOOD & DRINKS
- SOLID PROCESSING
- LIQUID PROCESSING
- PACKING & WEIGHING
- SERVICE EQUIPMENT
- COMPLETE PLANTS
- ONLINE SHOP
New Stainless Steel Tanks and Storage Vessels
Process Plant and Machinery Limited offers Design & Fabrication of Brand New Stainless Steel Tanks and Storage Vessels.
Our stainless steel tanks are fabricated on-site based on your exact specifications at our state-of-the-art workshop based in Lockerbie, Scotland.
We can supply both Vertical or Horizontal Cylindrical Stainless Steel Storgae & Process Tanks with Flat, Dished or Conical Bottom. Tanks will be fabricated using 316 grade stainless steel or 304 grade stainless.
The range of newly fabricated Stainless Steel Tanks & Vessels offered are as follows:
1) New Stainless Steel Holding Tanks
2) New Stainless Steel Mixing Tanks with Agitators
3) New Stainless Steel Jacketed Holding Tanks
4) New Stainless Steel Jacketed Mixing Tanks
5) New Stainless Steel Liquid Storage Silos
6) New Stainless Steel Jacketed Liquid Storage Silos
7) New Stainless Steel Jacketed Cream Silos & Tanks
8) New Stainless Steel Insulated & Clad Milk Storage Silos
Ceramic Bead Blasting of Stainless Steel
Process Plant and Machinery Ltd also houses a modern & purpose-built Ceramic Bead Blasting facility on-site at Lockerbie, Scotland.
This Ceramic Bead Blasting chamber we have is capable of accepting a tank of 20,000 Ltr to 25,000 Ltr in capacity, which can be subjected to Ceramic Bead Blasting at any point in time. This Ceramic Bead Blasting is mainly used for surface treatment of Stainless Steel equipment, which once treated gives a more even and uniform Satin Finish.